Hello all you lovely folks! I’ve missed you!!
It seems I took an impromptu month-long vacation from blogging. Not that it was a vacation in any other way: I’ve been working solidly since the last week of July, continuing my strict workout regime, and all the while been having people from around the world – both friends and family – come visit since June.
In between, I crammed in my birthday, some fairs, festivals, cons, and everything else under the sun. It’s crazy how things that happen only once a year keep you occupied for months on end…
Not that this hasn’t all been a blast! Honestly I’ve been having a great time, and I absolutely positively made the most of this glorious Montreal summer.
But I’m pooped.
That said, after nursing back my stamina over some Friends and Stranger Things binging, I’m readying myself for a return to this beautiful Internet world of blogging.
Here’s a taste of just some of the things you can look forward to:
- Montreal Tattoo Convention
- The only and only Brome County Fair
- Asteroids, Mars, and stargazing at the Montreal Planetarium
- Making homemade pickled beets
- Carving stamps for new card sets to be sold on my Etsy shop (coming soon!)
- The best itinerary if you only have a week to stay in Montreal (tried and tested by me and my lovely friend from Korea)
And there’s so, so much more than that. It’s going to be awesome, guys.
Honestly, even if I do nothing all winter, the last month and a half have been spent harvesting enough photos and topics to keep this blogger happier than a farmer’s wife with a full larder.
I’ve got a new posting schedule too – keep your eye out for new posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!
Feels good to be back!